Mount Prospect and Orland Park Real Estate Attorneys
Buying or selling a home is an exciting time in a person’s life, but it is also one that involves one of the largest financial transactions that a person is likely to enter into in their lifetime. The opportunity that presents itself when buying or selling a home also brings with it a variety of legal and financial factors, and for this reason it is a good idea to consult with an attorney when preparing to embark on these endeavors.
Protecting The Interests Of Buyers And Sellers
At Cohen Jutla Dovitz Makowka, LLC, we are experienced in providing people entering into real estate transactions with insight and legal guidance throughout the process: from explaining the details of the real estate sales contract, to doing title searches and helping arrange title insurance, to assisting at the closing, we will be there to protect your best interests through the entire real estate transaction process. For parties seeking to purchase a property we can:
- Review and explain the terms of your purchase contract.
- Protect you from hidden liabilities that may arise through the purchase of your new home.
- Review title, mortgage and tax documents for any hidden issues.
- Attend your closing and assist with any questions or concerns that may arise during the process.
- Ensure that you receive properly executed ownership documentation for your new home.
Cohen Jutla Dovitz Makowka, LLC can assist parties selling a property as well, and assure a smooth transition process for sellers as well by:
- Ensuring that the terms of the purchase and sale agreement properly protect your interests.
- Assist in resolving any liens or encumbrances that may be discovered during the title search process.
- Assist with arranging post-sale payments to any lienholders.
- Assisting with the escrow process.
- Representing sellers during negotiations with the buyers, and at closing.
Cohen Jutla Dovitz Makowka, LLC: Your Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Buying or selling a house is an exciting time in people's’ lives, and with an experienced attorney assisting you through the process you can rest assured that any potential issues that may arise will be handled with skill and expediency. You do not have to wonder if you are forgetting something important, or if something that you don’t know to ask about will become an expensive problem for you and your family at some time in the future. Contact us today by telephone at (847) 282-0155, or online and let us show you how having representation during your real estate transaction will benefit you now and in the future.